With the focus on;
• Preventive health care services both in communities and school.
• General medical treatment of common illness such as Malaria respiratory infections, tuberculosis, HIV opportunistic infections, typhoid.
• Diagnostic (laboratory and ultrasound)offering most tests such as HIV,TB,Malaria.
• Antenatal, including what to expect during the period.
• Maternity and safe delivery.
• Child health.
• Family planning.
• Immunization and deworming.
that focused on;
• Providing preventive HIV services to the communities, Abstinence &Being faithful messages to in school and out of school youths.
• Increasing knowledge about PMTCT.
• Increasing awareness in primary and secondary pupils on HIV/AIDS and sexuality promoting abstinence.
• Strengthening capacity of teachers and school prefects in providing factual information on sexuality and HIV.
• Enhancing the capacity of parents for improved child-parent relationship.
focusing on ;
• Increasing meaningful male participation and involvement in PMTCT Service Delivery.
• Improving collaboration and Partnership for improved referral mechanisms.
• Preventing new HIV infections among women of reproductive age.
• Promoting Advocacy for gender equity in education and health focusing on women.
• Scaling up early infant diagnosis among infants born to the positive mothers.
• Promoting and protecting children’s rights in the central region, through advocacy and engaging the relevant entities for the children to fully enjoyment their rights. This is done through.
1. Creating a platform through which children can exercise their rights of expression and active involvement in human rights advocacy and lobby for policy influence, reforms and implementation.
2. Engaging the line ministries at all levels and other key community stakeholders in issues affecting children for a collective partnership and action.
3. Promoting access to basic quality health care and social economic services among the vulnerable Children households.